Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or homeowner, our goal at First Call Home Inspections is to exceed our client’s expectations by providing a thorough and comprehensive property inspection.
These goals are achieved by carefully inspecting each home by combining years of knowledge and experience with the right tools for the job. Any findings are recorded in a professionally written home inspection report and communicated to our clients.
First Call is locally owned and operated by John Cauthen. We serve the greater Triangle, NC area, including Apex, Cary, Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Creedmoor, Durham, Garner, Hillsborough, Holly Springs, Mebane, Morrisville, Pittsboro, and Raleigh.
Our services include buyer and seller inspections for condos, townhomes, single family homes and investment properties. If you’re building a new home we can help every step of the way with framing / pre-drywall inspections, walk through inspections and one year anniversary / end of warranty inspections. To make your home buying process easier we’ll coordinate termite inspections and radon testing too.
Why Choose First Call?
- Flexible schedule including weekend inspection appointments
- No cost phone and e-mail consultation
- Inspection includes “walking the roof” if roof type and accessibility permit
- Detailed inspection of crawlspace to every corner
- Independent inspector with no conflict of interests or compensation for referrals
- Comprehensive reports with photos
- Builders report for new construction inspections
- Digital delivery of reports in PDF or HTML format