Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or homeowner, our goal at First Call Home Inspections is to exceed our client’s expectations by providing a thorough and comprehensive property inspection.
These goals are achieved by carefully inspecting each home by combining years of knowledge and experience with the right tools for the job. Any findings are recorded in a professionally written home inspection report and communicated to our clients.
First Call is locally owned and operated by John Cauthen. We serve the greater Triangle, NC area, including Apex, Cary, Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Creedmoor, Durham, Garner, Hillsborough, Holly Springs, Mebane, Morrisville, Pittsboro, and Raleigh.
Our services include buyer and seller inspections for residential homes, investment properties and commercial buildings. If you’re building a new home we can help every step of the way with framing / pre-drywall inspections, walk through inspections and one year anniversary / end of warranty inspections. To make your home buying process easier we’ll coordinate termite inspections and radon testing too.
Why Choose First Call?
- 14+ years’ inspection residential and commercial properties in the Triangle
- ASHI Certified Home Inspector and member of the NC Licensed Home Inspector Association
- Access to properties through a Home Inspector subscription to TriangleMLS
- Immediate online scheduling and coordination of your inspection
- Flexible schedule accommodating weekend inspection appointments
- No cost phone, e-mail consultation and follow-up calls after your inspection
- Inspection includes “walking the roof” if roof type and accessibility permit
- Inspection includes inspecting of crawlspace to every corner
- Home buyers Inspection Report – comprehensive written report with photos
- Builder’s Repair Request Report for new construction inspections
- Realtors Repair Request List creation reporting feature
- Digital delivery and storage of reports in PDF or HTML format
- Independent inspector with no conflict of interests or compensation for referrals